Creating a user account
Users must have at least one role associated with their accounts to use Human-Bot Collaboration clients such as Designer and Assistant.
- Sign in to the Human-Bot Collaboration Designer as Admin.
- Click New user.
On the New user page, enter the following
- First name: first name of the user.
- Last name: last name of the user.
- Email: email address of the user.Note: User must use this email in the Username field to log in to Human-Bot Collaboration Designer or Assistant.
- Password: Enter a password for the user. Ensure
that you are assigning a password that follows the password policy of
your organization.Note: All special characters are supported except for space and double quotes.
Use the Roles column to assign a role to the user.
Each role has specific privileges and permissions for access and certain actions in Human-Bot Collaboration. See Overview of user roles.
Use the Teams column to assign the user to any available
Note: You can click the + icon to create a team. You are then prompted the Team details (Name and Description). See Creating a new team.
The new user receives the login credentials on the registered email address.