Stop extraction at End of table/section indicator
This topic describes multiple ways to populate the value for the End of table/section indicator in the IQ Bot Designer.
Create a learning instance and begin training documents in the Designer. Have a table with mapped fields before populating the End of table/section indicator field.
- In the right panel, select a blue-bounded box around a text value to populate that text value as the End of table/section indicator.
- Alternatively, type a value directly in to the End of table indicator/section field, in the middle panel.
- To add multiple values for the End of table indicator/section field, type a pipe symbol and a subsequent text value where | refers to OR (for example, Subtotal | Subtotal Amounts refers to Subtotal OR Subtotal Amounts).
If text is extracted undesirably beyond the End of table indicator/section,
- In the table/section setting, you have Best field. . field. For that field, map a table/section header as field label, but shift to advanced table/section, mapping the first row value as the field value.
- For other table/section fields, you only need to map their first row values as the field values.
- In the middle panel, for Advanced table options, select Stop extraction at End of table/section.