Automation 360 IQ Bot
Automation 360 IQ Bot provides cognitive (intelligent) automation that can learn further from humans to uncover and transform important, but less structured data to automate business processes quickly and efficiently, simultaneously reducing human error.
Cognitive automation processes semi-structured and unstructured data and converts it into structured data that is used by Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bots for end-to-end automation.
IQ Bot leverages machine learning for continuous enhancement learning from user actions. Start using IQ Bot by creating a learning instance, which defines the type of document you must process, the language of documents, and a list of data fields to capture and extract from each document. Next, train the documents and review the results of the training. You can also download the extracted data to a CSV file for review. After correcting any errors, save the botand send it for production. In the production environment, run the trained bot against a set of documents to automate data extraction.
Features and benefits of using IQ Bot
Use IQ Bot for the following features:
- Use the wizard for learning instance training in order of importance on the web-based Designer.
- Download new domains from the Bot Store and reduce setup time for new use cases with the Domain Management utility.
- If you are logged in to the Control Room with the Single Sign-on feature, you can open the IQ Bot Portal directly.
- Leverage the stronger security features in the Automation Anywhere platform as part of IQ Bot Version 6.0 integration.
- Exception handling is fast and seamless with the web-based Validator.
- Preview the data extraction results to verify the training provided to the learning instance.
- Use semantic analysis and automated classification to analyze and extract
data types and formats from learning algorithms, invoices, purchase orders,
and bills. It also does the following:
- Autodetects file values after field mapping
- Autocorrects exceptions from human expertise
- Flags exceptions based on the built-in confidence levels mechanism
- Uses the cross-field mapping rules and field-collision resolution
- Leverage current computer vision technology OCR, document classification, and data extraction of documents.
- Support for 190 languages, including English, French, German, Italian,
Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Note: The user interface language drop-down list appears by default. Select the respective language from the list.
To learn more, review the courses in the IQ Bot Developer learning trail: IQ Bot Developer Training (A-People login required).
- Intelligent Document Processing with IQ Bot
- Unleash Your Intelligent Bots: Develop Cognitive Bots Driven by AI & Machine Learning (IQ Bot)