Configure settings post-installation on Amazon Web Services
After installation is complete, configure Control Room settings on Amazon Web Services.
Configure the following Control Room settings:
Specify the host name URL by providing the AWS Load Balancer URL.
This is the URL that users use to access your installation of Control Room.
- Select the Active Directory authentication type. For more information, see Configure Control Room for Active Directory: manual mode.
- Specify the host name URL by providing the AWS Load Balancer URL.
- After you configure the Control Room, install product licenses.
Test Control Room access using the AWS Load Balancer URL.
This completes the Control Room installation on AWS.
- Complete Control Room post-installation configuration
After installing the Control Room, complete the configuration settings to ensure timely Automation Anywhere communications are specified and confirm Automation Anywhere services are running.
- Post-installation user management
After completing the post-installation tasks, validate the setup by logging in to the Control Room and installing a license. First time access to the Control Room walks you through the configuration for your authentication method.
- Manage users
As a Cloud user with administrator permissions, you can create, view, edit, delete, and enable or disable a user. Creating users steps vary depending on whether the user is a non-Active Directory, Active Directory, or single sign-on (SSO) user from an IdP server.