Getting started with Private Bot Store
Use Private Bot Store to view and submit bots and bot use cases within your company. Use admin tools to review and publish bots and manage users.
The following is a high-level overview of how to get started with Private Bot Store:
- The Private Bot Store support team creates admin users for your company.
- Optionally, the support team helps you set up SAML-based SSO or Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) integration.
- Admin users grant other users Private Bot Store access and permissions. (It is automated if you use SAML-based SSO or ADFS).
- Users create bot listings and submit them for approval.
- Admin users can approve or reject the submitted bots.
- If approved, the bot listing is published and is available on Private Bot Store for other users within the organization to view.
- If rejected, the bot author receives feedback on what has to be updated. The bot author updates the bot and resubmits it.
- Other employees within the company access the published bot listings and use them in their automation tasks.