Welcome to the Explore pages for Automation Anywhere Automation 360. This collection of topics is designed to introduce you to our latest RPA and Intelligent Automation platform.
Automation 360 is the RPA industry's first purely web-based Intelligent Automation platform that is cloud-native. Delivered in the Cloud or On-Premises, Automation 360 is designed for ease of use by all types of users across technical skill levels. The platform enables businesses of all sizes to achieve unprecedented scale with enterprise-class security, data privacy, and reduced time to value and costs of ownership. With Automation 360, businesses can also leverage built-in artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities and easily integrate third-party AI solutions, such as computer vision, natural language processing, and predictive modeling—all with the simplicity of drag-and-drop AI into any automation workflow.
The Automation 360 platform also includes attended automation and plug-ins that enable business users to automate tasks from within their business applications such as Microsoft Excel and Salesforce. This capability makes automation of front-office processes easier, faster, and more cost-efficient.
Automation 360 is available globally and in 10 languages, including English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Automation 360 delivered in the cloud, hosted by Automation Anywhere with no client installation or additional infrastructure required
- Automation 360, the full platform delivered On-Premises
- Automation 360 Free Trial, with 30 days to try the cloud-based offering with full tech support included during the trial period
- Community Edition, a free web-based option for users to experience a wide-range of Enterprise A2019 bot creation capabilities
- Training on Automation 360: Get trained and certified on Automation 360 (A-People login required)
- Industry first bot security program