IQ Bot [Local Device] package
Avoid having to manage a separate IQ Bot cluster setup by leveraging your existing pool of RPA devices and process documents using multiple Bot Runners.
- Open the bot.
- Copy or save the configured settings for the Process Documents action.
- From the IQ Bot Extraction package, drag the Process documents action into the workflow.
- Apply the settings you copied or saved from the Process Documents action of the IQ Bot [Local Device] package.
- Delete the Process Documents action of the IQ Bot [Local Device] package from the workflow.
- Save the bot.
- Success: Contains the processed CSV files.
- Validate: Contains the documents as CSV files that have failed the validation rules.
- Retrain: Contains documents that must be
retrained because of one of the following conditions:
- If a bot is not available, the original document is copied in the folder.
- If the validation fails, the original document is copied in the folder.
- Unprocessed: Contains documents that encountered errors during processing.
Before you start
IQ Bot [Local Device] package helps you scale by processing documents on multiple devices simultaneously using a device pool. You can set this up using workload management (WLM) in the Control Room.
- If you are using a device pool, then you have to set up a shared file system so that all the Bot Runners can process and store documents at the same location.
- This command performs parallel processing at the folder level, so you have to set up input files in separate folders.
- You must have the IQ Bot Services role along with the Bot Runner role to run bots in production. This is required so that the Bot Runner can access the IQ Bot server when using a device pool.
- The package does not create new groups and the documents that do not match the existing groups are sent to IQ Bot Validator on the IQ Bot server.
Actions in the IQ Bot [Local Device] package
The package includes the following action:
|Process Documents||See Using Process Documents action|