Creating and publishing a task list
Task list is an important feature that enables collaboration between various teams in Human-Bot Collaboration Designer. User with Developer (and Delivery) role can create, publish, view, edit and delete task lists.
User with Developer (and Delivery) role can assign various actions to the available teams before publishing a task list, and accept or reject the tasks. This enables users to execute bots based on the respective task lists and forms they are assigned to in the Human-Bot Collaboration Assistant. As a general rule, a user can only see the originated status (When) of every action assigned on the Human-Bot Collaboration Assistant.
- Sign in to the Human-Bot Collaboration Designer as Developer (with Delivery) user.
- Click New Task List.
Use the My new taskList to design the task list using
- Toolbox: Drag the required toolbox columns (Integer, String, Date, and so on) to the new task list.
- Task List preview: Preview the new task list.
Task List properties: Edit the title of the task
list if required.
Note: The task list ID is system-generated based on the task list Title. You cannot publish two task lists with the same title.
- Task List fields: Lists the various task list fields.
- Click Save.
The selected task list page appears.
In some configurations, the Publish Task List window is not aligned. You can click the Restore Down icon. The window is centered after resizing the Designer page.
Review the following fields:
- Task List name is the name of the task list.
- Description: You can edit or change the task list
This information is only available for Human-Bot Collaboration Designer users (Admin or Developer roles).
- Teams: Assign the task list to the available
You can click the + icon to directly create a team from this window. You are then prompted for the team details (Name and Description).
- Set the necessary criteria:
- Validate to validate the tasks associated with the task list.
- Reject to reject the tasks associated with the task list.
- Click Save.