The Human-Bot Collaboration Chat MetaBot is used for creating simple navigational logic, which requires user actions or inputs to complete a task.
|Ask Choice||Used to request unique or multiple values from a set of options provided
to the user.
|Ask Date||Used to request a date value from the user.
Note: The Date value is stored as a Date + Time type.
|Ask Text||Used to request a text value from the user.|
|Send File||Used to send a local file to the user's chat view.|
|Show Message||Used to display an error message or any information to the user.|
Sample use case
Consider a scenario where a client requires a registration form, which collects a new applicant information. This form is then linked to a bot from the Human-Bot Collaboration Designer through a script. The script is developed in the Enterprise Client using the Human-Bot Collaboration Chat MetaBot.
- In the new Workbench screen, go to Ask Choice.
Ask Choice logic is used to retrieve a unique value from a set of provided options.
- Update the values in the Input Parameters
You can set the values to be displayed, type of selection (radio button or drop-down menu), values for user, and so on.
- In the Tip: Press F2 from the keyboard to view the available values. You can select $Prompt-Assignment$ as the output variable.
field, insert a variable where the output must be assigned.
- Update the values in the Input Parameters field.
- Click Save.
The run logic for the form is created in the Workbench.
- Click Commands and drag the Message
This enables you to display the selected value from the linked form as a message on the screen.
- In the Message Box screen, enter a message that the user
For example, you can enter Registration: $Prompt-Assignment$.
- Repeat the run logic and message box for all the fields in the form that you want to link.
- Click Save.
- Choose the folder where you want to save this script.
This script is linked to the form that you create in the Human-Bot Collaboration Designer.